December 21, 2008

Winter at the Dunes

This past Friday a big storm front crossed the US. With temperatures dropping into the teens, most of the northeast was blanketed with snow. Eastern Long Island got dumped on all through Saturday too, but it already started disappearing Sunday when the temperatures rose to 40F and precipitation turned into rain. I left work early on Friday so I could get home before the roads got too bad, (and to do some sledding on the hill by my house before the sun went down). I made it my mission to get into camp to snap some snow photos before the rain washed away the snow. This is for all the P Doonzers stuck inside or far away. Enjoy...
...Winter At The Dunes

ROUNDUP

ARCHERY

GIRLS' FOREST

THE SOUND

Think warm, dream of summer...
Happy holidays!

-chris

No comments:

FACEBOOK FAN BOX